3/09/2009

Get observed tomorrow, have no idea what's going to happen. Have some ideas to finish this quarter, but after Spring Break am lost for ideas. Been told I shouldn't give homework, and need to be more concerned with making it fun. Something with music maybe, have a cool idea for an assignment for over spring break. I want them to do something new everyday, something that they've never done before. Then I want them to find a song that personifies that day and make a soundtrack of their week. It should be cool and fun right. Thinking about doing some creative writing, and reading a play in class. Those are my big ideas, I think that would be fun and cool. Next Friday I plan on haveing a day where the students can just ask me questions. Next Tuesday I'd like another day where they have a chance to evaluate me, block day should be a movie, then Friday they ask the questions.

Am applying for jobs. Looking okay, but Peace Corps would be really cool. Scares the hell out of me, but I think it'd be worth it.

Keep your fingers crossed.
Give me guidance.
Later all.

No comments: