6/30/2010

I'd like to start with some words from a band no one has heard of, "I thought that I should tell you, if it's not too late to say, I can put back all the pieces they just might not fit the same. Cuz' nothings worth losing, especially the chance to make it right. And I know that we're gonna be fine and the tattooed mistakes are gonna fade over time. As long as we live, time passes by, and we won’t get it back when we die." Our lives have been lessened today. Made smaller by the loss of one we called friend, and family. But I am also sorry to say that other clouds hang over this day. The cloud of feuding and the cloud of distrust. Our lives are made less by our loss, but hopefully we can gain what was lost long ago. The loss of Judy comes with it a warning and a lesson. Now is the time to mend what was broken, now is the time to connect what was separated, now is the time for us to come together, now is the time for us to forgive. We are not given a set time on this earth, we are not allowed an allowance of days to squander and fritter away. We have the shortest amount of time, and as long as we fight, as long as we feud, we lose that time. Now is the time to forgive past wrong doings. Now is the time for us to come together. I ask not for myself, and I can no longer make the plea for Judy, I ask you for yourselves. Remember the lessons of Judy's passing. Remember that friends and family are the most important things in our world. Remember our loss here, and make things better while you still can. Remember that, and Judy will not be gone from our world, Judy will be forever in our hearts.

No comments: