1/05/2009

My first day

Today was my first day of student teaching. It was pretty freaking scary. I have three classes, all of the same subject. It's exciting. the other two classes are AP, and Gary and I will be team teaching those classes. the class that seems really tough will be the fifth period class. They will push me, but I dont think it'll be too much of a problem. I'm excited. Today seemed tough and I'm just zonked tonight. I dont know what exactly to say. I've complained about it for two years now, I wish teachers would just be honest with me, but I wish Gary would just give me a little more lip service. If he would just tell me I'm doing good or that I suck at life, then I think I would feel better. I'm at that middle ground where I just dont know what to feel about how I've done. I feel okay, I'm just not sure what exactly I'll be doing all semester. Today just intimidated me. I hope the rest of the semester starts to flow. RIght now I'm a little shakey and just dont know what to feel or say. I'll process a little bit and hopefully I can get back to you. Not a bad day, I dont hate myself and I think I'm ready for tomorrow. Today was just the first day in a lifetime of them, and I dont really know how to feel about it.

Wish me luck all. Later

No comments: