2/28/2009

Hey Everybody. Student teaching has been getting along a little better. I feel better, more confident, stronger, I'm still a little off kelter sometimes, but I feel so much better than I did even three weeks ago. Getting better, stonger, smarter. This damn seminar crap is killing me. That's what I should be working on now. I dont know what they want. They gave us examples, but come on, I cant really justify spending more than a couple of hours on this crap. Not when I have a ton of other planning to do, and other stuff to look at, and frankly, I just need to rewind after a day of work. It's only fair. You put in 10 hour days, why should I be forced to put in two hours on stuff that I dont see any benifit in? Whatever, I dont need to justify it, I just need to get it done. I dont know. Certainly this has got to get easier right? Just getting a lottle old. I'm ready for a break. CSAP this next week, then a three day week, a full week, then spring break. It's all good. This week should be pretty chill, poetry. BAD ASS. POETRY. Thats right. Later all, I'm going to bed. I'll finish this seminar crap tomorrow night, or ten minutes before the seminar, I dont really care. I kind of hope they challenge me on it, I kind of want to snap at this people. Wipe that fake-perky-shit-eating-grin off her dumb face. I'll give them a reason not to mess with me, jerk-offs. Things are looking better. As always, there are still just one or two more things that could make everything better. I dont know. For an English guy, I "dont know" quite a bit. Cut me some slack in the future ok. Cut me some slack, help me get better, and help me get what I need. Keep your fingers crossed.

Later all.

No comments: