2/08/2009

I'm just tired. I cant tell if it's the crap associated with teaching or something else. It's been a long time. Been teaching. Unfortunetly there seems to be all this other crap that seems to be following me around. I got a guy breathing down my neck and making me look bad everyday, I got students that dont seem to want to learn, I got a huge job search I dont seem to have time for, and i got two old woman with their heads so far up their asses the stuff they give us is straight from their colons. Whatever, it's getting easier to actually do it, but I dont feel like I'm getting any better. I dont feel like I'm doing the good I want to be doing. It doesn't help that I feel completely alone in the world right now. My parents are great, I love them to death, but they just arent what I need at this point in me life. Whatever, just tired and ready. I dont understand why I have to have three levels of observation while my guy is able to write his own ticket. It's just hard and I'm tired. Hopefully things are looking up. I just wish I could get a job already and get that huge monkey off my back, that would make things so much easier.

The grass is always greener . . .

Later everybody.

No comments: