11/11/2008

The 11th

As usual, November 11th blindsided me. Typical. I hate this day, for years I've hated this day. Just like all the other times, I thought it would be an ok day. I woke up, got to be in my class, had an ok time talking with my collegues in class. A lot of people were smiling at me, and it just seemed like a good day. Everyone just seemed super nice, and super happy, and for the first time in a long time I felt like I was part of something.
Then I was blindsided. Got a paper back with a big ol' "C" on it. I thought it was a good paper. I really liked the paper, thought I had some good ideas and had really made an interesting point that we hadn't looked at in class. I thought it was interesting, I thought it was good, I got a "C." Now I get to go into fall break with 2 c's, one of them maybe a c-. If I get less then a "C" on any class, it counts as a fail and I have to retake it. That could set my whole life back a year, it could force me to stay up here even longer, and I just dont think I could handle it. I really dont know what to do. I dont know how to handle it. Cried a little bit. I just dont think I can stay here another year. I dont know what to do. God, I hate the 11th. Pull for me everybody, I'm a little lost, and need those good vibes.

Later.

No comments: