11/29/2008

Writer's Block

I have a 15 page paper due on Thursday. I'm so stressed and worried about it that I'm worrying about the grade and not about writing the paper. I'm more concerned about the length than anything else. I dont know. I'm too worried to write about it. So I'm sitting here just writing on me blog. Killing time I guess.

Hey, if you havent seen Wall-E yet, you need to. That movie is awesome. Rattatoie, or whatever, sucked. Turned me off of Pixar, was sick of it. Was kind of dragged into Wall-E when it was in theaters, and I fell in love with it right away. Easily as good as Monster's Inc. and maybe as good as Toy Story. Wall-E is top notch.

What else? Picked up Eulalia, the latest Redwall book, from Brian Jaques. Love the series, have for a longed time, just starting, but it seems pretty good. A nice change of pace from DeLillo, that guy just gets old. He's not bad, dont get me wrong, he's just . . . thick I guess.

I'm putting off the paper tonight. Might take tomorrow off too. Get back into school on Monday. Start the old noodle going and pick it back up. Only 4000 more words before Thursday. Any ideas on DeLillo's use of groups in his prologue to Underworld and how the existance of one group can only be defined by its opposite, please share.

See ya all.

No comments: