11/14/2008

High School Musical

Thats right boys and girls, I went to the high school musical. Oh man. AWKWARD. Kids making out on stage and touching each other. The kind of stuff I'm supposed to break up, and they're up there parading it around. It was okay. The kids were great. Come on, I couldnt do nothing like that. Singing and dancing, remembering lines and such. That crap is hard. The kids were awesome. The story was a little weak. Think Romeo and Juliet meets Aladdin, sort of. Just . . . weird. Still I ended up enjoying it greatly. I'm a sucker for a romance.

Not much else. Cant really remember what I did to today. Started reflecting on my lesson from yesterday. I got seven hand written pages before class started. I got through most of it, but I still have a bunch to write about. Finished my Data project for a class. And started writing lessons for my Unit Plan. Pretty easy day I guess. As easy as it gets here in the first level of hell. Gonna try to get as much work done this weekend so I dont have to take it home with me over the break.

I guess that's it.

Later.

No comments: