11/10/2008

Not much today. Class. Got rid of my Year Long Plan. That was cool. It was nice to finally get to see and do something as a real teacher would. I've been working to be a teacher for four years, and will be in a classroom next semester. And it was nice to finally get to sink my teeth into something real.

Life's funny sometimes. People Fucking Suck. I couldnt get the shit off my mind today. This is always a tough week. The week of the 11th, just always a tough week, ever since I've been 16. I dont know why, this week just always seems like a bitch. I love my music. I think it helps me with everything. I just love it, having it, holding it, being it. I think I'd go nuts, seriously fucking nuts, if I didnt have it. Like Manson fucking crazy. Just weird. I get to teach music on Thursday. I think it'll be freaking awesome. I hope it works out. As a teacher, I ahve to say that this isnt the best way to do something. Breaking off completely from what they would normally do so that I can interject. i think I have some cool ideas and I think the class could be really cool. i just also think it could be a real struggle. I dont know. It'll be interesting. I'll keep you posted.

I guess that's it for tonight. Got to get up in the morning. Get to go to work. Tuesdays and Thursdays are the hardest days, but they are the best days too. Weds. suck because of NCTE. People Fucking Suck, and I just have to deal with it that day the most. But I joined a basketball team, so the night gets pretty cool, and it gets my mind off of it a little bit afterwards, I just have to deal with it.

Okay, peace out people.

No comments: