11/17/2008

I talked to my mentor-teacher for student teaching today. I'm so excited. I'm sure I sound like a moron in my emails, but I just cant seem to care, I'm so freaking excited. This is going to be awesome. Pretty easy day today. Gave a presentation in my first class. I was the best, short, sweet, to the point, and done. I may have been the only one in the time limits, but I'm a little biased. This is the class where People Fucking Suck, so I need to impress, and I continue to everytime I get in front of the class. Tomorrow I get my feedback on my lesson from Thursday. I'm hoping to get to the gym. Not much. I'm want this week to be over. Get to go home and see my family on Friday, get to be in my class on Tuesday, play basketball on Monday. This week is just in the way right now, you know what I mean. Semesters almost over, about freaking time. Not much else. Got a 15 page paper I want to get some feedback on. Got another paper to start. Both aren't due until after break, but I dont want to do any work over break. Stuffs pretty chill right now. I'm waiting for that big being in the sky to smack me, I'm sure it's coming, so I'll try to stay on my toes. I just need this week to be over. Keep your fingers crossed everybody, things are starting to look up and that can only mean things are about to get worse. Lord knows I cant get out of this semester this easily.

Peace all.

No comments: