11/09/2008

Well, it took 4 years and a broken laundry machine, but I think I finally found someone in this godforsaken place that would be worth saving. My laundry machine freakin' broke. I didnt overload, I didnt put too much soap in, nothing like that. It just freaking broke. So I come back after putting my stuff away and there's a huge water spill right next to my machine. My jaw hits the floor. Unbelievable. And to top everything off, I'm out of quarters. I got nothing. I'm basically screwed. This guy, dont know his name, dont know why, dont know nothing about him. He helps me try to fix the machine, then he reaches into his own pocket and gives me two bucks to run another machine. I was amazed.

It can be hard to see, we can miss it sometimes, but there is good out there. There are people worth saving. There are good people. I think he might be pissed at me, and I feel a little bad. I was actually planning on skipping the dryer. But the manager came in, I told him what happened, and he gave me my money back. So I got to use the dryer. I need to run back to my room and get a couple bucks to pay the man back.

There is good out there, it just took me awhile to find it.

Later.

No comments: